Welcome to my blog, y'all! My name is Angie. Angie Bean.
As a Tallahassee native. I went to FSU to study Graphic Design - but now I am a legal assistant at a local law firm. I love my job but I wish I were in the kitchen making something deliciously fattening or at the dining room table with one of my do-it-yourself décor projects. For the next few months I am an amateur wedding planner, preparing for the best day of my life with my best friend ever, February 22, 2014 - we are counting down the days! I enjoy the challenge of figuring out how to make something unique, laughing, aspiring to be Audrey Hepburn, reading, drinking wine, and spending time with people who make me smile.
I live with my fiance, Mark...
|(Hey sweet thang...)|
In a treehouse with our massive beast/puppy, Bozo.
10 Things that Make me a Happy Bean
- Planning my wedding to the love of my life. And then planning our future together! And I really just love being a bride.
- Pizza. Thin crust, deep dish, traditional, nom nom nom. I could eat it every day for every meal.
- DIY projects. I spend way way too much money at Michaels and Lowes... but I love the feeling of making and accomplishing something unique!
- Cupcakes. Y'all, they are cup-sized cakes. What is not to love? I especially love the fancy decorated ones with glitter or little flags. Adorbably yummy.
- Our big black dog. He gives the best kisses and is an excellent snuggler when you force him to be.
- Etsy. For when I need a DIY fix but I'm too lazy to actually Do It Myself.
- Diet Coke or Coke Zero, refreshing.
- Monograms. Every girl in the south loves her monogram, and I'm getting a new one soon!
- Nail polish makes me happy. I love switchin up the colors of my mood on my nails. You can never have too many options!
- Lists, I love making lists!